Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski announces retirement

New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski announced his retirement from professional football on Sunday after nearly a decade in the NFL..
"It all started at 20 years old on stage at the NFL draft when my dream came true, and now here I am about to turn 30 in a few months with a decision I feel is the biggest of my life so far. I will be retiring from the game of football today," Gronkowski posted on Instagram.
"Thank you to all of Pats Nation around the world for the incredible support since I have been a part of this 1st class organization. Thank you for everyone accepting who I am and the dedication I have put into my work to be the best player I could be. But now it's time to move forward and move forward with a big smile knowing that the New England Patriots Organization, Pats Nation, and all my fans will be truly a big part of my heart for rest of my life," the post said.
Gronkowski, who was drafted in the second round in 2010, won three Super Bowls as a member of the Patriots and was a four-time All-Pro.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

from CNN.com - RSS Channel https://ift.tt/2TuzUoB

No comments:

Post a Comment